0.3.1 – 14 Jul 2018
- New: Completely Revamp “Work Done” Report (Task > Work Done)
- New: Now Work Done Report is grouped according to “Client Group” and “Service” apart from existing “Team Member” grouping.
- New: Service Level grouping of workdone will help in identifying major hours spend on which compliance, especially when the due date is fast approaching.
- New: Advance Date Filtering in “Task Search”, “Work Done Report”, “Your Task (Home)”.
- New: Now filter dates based on fuzzy names such as “Today”, “Yesterday”, “Tomorrow”, “ThisWeek”, “LastMonth“, “1st” (Quarter 1)
- New: Now Filter dates based on Weekday example: “Mon”, “Wed”, “Sat”.
- Update: We updated some core libraries. This will result in more faster code execution and overall better user experience of using Jamku.
- Fixed: Work Done Delete would give an error. Now it’s fixed. This was introduced in v0.3.0.
- Fixed: Login Log, earlier on clicking on details button would give an error. Now it’s fixed.
0.3.0 – 08 Jul 2018
- The main highlight of the update is to provide fine grain control over permission
- This update completely revamps the permission system, go to Team Edit and review the permissions assigned to all the team members.
- Jamku now supports Object level permission. Example: earlier team member could have “task edit” or not have “task edit” permission. Now team member can be given permission to edit his own tasks.
- All future modules (features) permissions are also added in this update. Example: File Upload, Contact, etc.
- In order to implement this new big change, we had to make changes to more then 180 files, while we tested it thoroughly, if you find any permission does not behave as it supposed to, please email the details to support helpdesk email.
0.2.3 – 27 Jun 2018
- The main highlight of the update is to the addition of Folder Module
- Now you can manage Physical File Records, Digital Signature through Folder Module.
- Redesign: Task Search is redesigned for ease of use and faster loading from the server.
- New: Import physical file records in Jamku (Folder Module)
- New: Client and Group View has Folder tab to view files, digital signature of the client/group.
- New: Client view now shows team members working for the client when clicked on Task tab.
- Fixed: On Home > “Your Task Table”, now you can search using client name.
- Improvement: When adding a team member to the task in Task Edit, now spinner is shown when the server is processing request.
0.2.2 – 17 Jun 2018
- The mail highlight of the update is to give you control of your data
- Suggestions Invited: We are inviting suggestions for the upcoming feature of managing physical file records (aka Index)
- New: Added “Data Info” menu under “Setting”
- New: Now you can view all the history of who logged in when and at what time and from where.
- Implemented: When you delete Client Group / Client / Task / Work Done, now this data are not permanently lost. They are stored in the delete logs table.
- New: Delete Logs can be viewed from “Setting > Data Info > Delete Logs”.
- Implemented: Client Group & Client Deactivation – If a client does not avail any services from you, just deactivate.
- Fixed: There was a bug introduced in v2.0 in “Task Edit”. The Client Name was appearing as blank. Now it has been fixed.
0.2.1 – 29 May 2018
- This update focuses on improving User Interface. There are many subtle changes to make jamku look better and more functional.
- New: Added button to delete workdone in Work Done Report (Detail)
- New: Added functionality to undo task verification. On the same task verification dialogue now had “Un-Verify” Button.
- Fixed: In some cases, the time of last updated was shown in UTC Time Zone instead of India Time Zone. Now this has been fixed.
- Fixed: Bill printing margins fixed. Use chrome browser to change page margins while printing.
- Implemented: Task No has a link to Task View in Work Done report. Also added task name and period in the report.
0.2.0 – 19 May 2018
- This is a major update with many new features. In case you find anything broken, please email us.
- New: Bill printing is finally here. Thanks for your patience. Read more about billing in Jamku.
- New: Introducing new master – “Entity”. All bills and receipt are now created for an entity. You can create Entity in Office Setup.
- New: Numbering setting for Bill and Receipt moved to an entity from numbering tab. Numbering can be customized for each and every entity independent of one another.
- New: Introducing new master – “Client Location”. Client location is used to create a bill for different location of the same client. A client can have more than 1 GSTIN. Hence client location can be added accordingly.
- New: Work Done information on the Home page. Beautiful line chart of day wise workdone entered for a month.
- Implemented: Task Create and Task Edit page now have a keyboard shortcut to quickly save the task.
- Fixed: In compliance report, the period drop-down October month was missing, now it has been fixed.
- Fixed: When workdone was added in task view, an error was shown if workdone tab was not open. This is now fixed.
- Fixed: In Client Import fixed a bug where group no were shown in the confirmation table instead of client no.
- Fixed: Bugs in Bill Edit. Bill not posted would also give an error saying the bill is posted.
0.1.9 – 01 May 2018
- New: Select multiple task and assign multiple team members in one click in Task List. Thanks to CA Shrikant Yannam for the suggestion.
- Implemented: Change task information (Status, Completion %, Priority) without navigating away from Task List.
- Implemented: Task Dashboard moved from Development to Beta. Now all the task related charts shown on single page.
- Fixed: Bugs in Compliance Report and Task Stage
0.1.8 – 20 Apr 2018
- New: Compliance Dashboard. Thanks to CA Mahavir Saklecha for the suggestion.
- Implemented: New navigation menu shortcuts. Use comma(,)c/t/m/s to open navigation menu. This will increase productivity.
- Fixed: Task Search now shows client and group name on hover.
- Fixed: Breadcrumbs implementation now complete. If you find it missing, let us know.
0.1.7 – 15 Apr 2018
- Rework: Compliance Report has now many functionalities. Features added – task searching, keyboard shortcuts, export to excel & bug fixes.
- Implemented: Client Name refresh option in Task Create. Thanks to CA Shrikant Yannam for the suggestion.
- Fixed: Group Profitability report, now report shows partly billed tasks as unbilled tasks.
- Fixed: Staff Name is now shown instead of a mobile number in Task Stage Tab in Task View
- Fixed: Task can now be created without reference to a Service.
- Started: Breadcrumbs to know where you are currently in the software and Help links.
0.1.6 – 08 Apr 2018
- Implemented: Import of Client Group, Client, Task
- Fixed: Hearing search shortcut, now .h works across all the pages.
- Fixed: Few bugs here and there.
0.1.5 – 02 Apr 2018
- Implemented: Task Dashboard (beta)
- Implemented: Feedback button across the software. Now users can just point and click to share feedback with screenshot.
- Fixed: Client PAN now appears in Capital Letters
- Fixed: Some spelling mistakes & minor bugs
0.1.4 – 13 Mar 2018
- Implemented: Auto Task Creation. A task for a compliance can be auto-created in Compliance Report > Non-Compliance Tab
- Implemented: Global Keyboard shortcuts
0.1.3 – 05 Mar 2018
- Implemented: Added Hearing Search. Now all the hearings can be searched on a single page.
- Implemented: Hearing tab in Client View and Group View. Hearing for a client/group can be viewed through this tab.
0.1.2 – 01 Mar 2018
- This is the first beta version for the public.
- Implemented: Task Stages, Hearing, Reminder, Task Notes
- Implemented: Client Group, Client, Work Done Module
0.1.1 – 01 Sep 2017
- As the practice of CAs using the desktop version of Jamku increased, there was an increasing need for online office management software. Hence based on the suggestions and requests from the existing Jamku Customers we started developing Online Jamku Office Management in the month of September 2017.
- We decided that Jamku will be built on cutting edge technology and will be one day the largest online office management software in India.